Sunday, December 16, 2007

4 weeks and taking root...



At this point, I am four weeks pregnant. I still don't know yet, but I'm starting to have some odd symptoms. I kept waking up at 2:30 am consistently. As a huge lover of sleep, this was out of character and annoying! Also, during a yoga class in which I was a teaching assistant, I thought I was going to pass out, and needed to leave the room to save myself from embarrassment. Thankfully, by sitting down and drinking water, I avoided a fainting spell.

This picture is of me doing Vrksasana (tree pose) at Jared's cousins' (Carol and Tom) beach club in Rye, New York. We went on vacation for 4 days at the end of August. While in New York, I took an express yoga class at Om Yoga which was great, but afterwards, my muscles kept shaking, and I felt exhausted!! I knew something was definitely going on with my body, but I thought it could have just been the flu.

Little did I know what exciting news was in store....

Love,
Michelle

No comments: